Don’t Ever Look Back is a travel blog written by Amy and Kieron. We’re a couple in our twenties that were born, raised and currently reside in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
After our first international trip together in 2007, the travel bug bit us hard and it’s always been a case of “where to next?” – a question we often get asked by friends and relatives. Our dreams and our priorities right now revolve around travel and our aim is to significantly expand on the 13 countries we’ve visited over the past 5 years.
In July 2011 we set off on a five-month adventure around the world taking in the United States of America, Western Europe and a small part of South East Asia. The two of us did some amazing things including swimming with sharks in Hawaii, interacting with beluga whales, road tripping through the USA and Scotland and hiking on a glacier in Iceland. And that’s just the beginning of our adventures!
So far in 2013 Amy has visited Oman and South Africa and Kieron’s visited the United States again but already we’re craving to pull out our passports together and head overseas on another big adventure!
To find out more about the two of us, check out An Interview with Amy & Kieron.
- Featured in HotelsCombined’s Top 10 Aussie Travel Bloggers for 2013.
- Featured in Get In The Hot Spot’s 25 Australian Travel Blogs To Watch In 2012 and 43 Australian Travel Blogs To Watch In 2013.
- Featured in Brendan’s Top 100 Independent Travel Blogs.
- #28 of 40 Flightsters You Should Know About on Flightster.
- Featured in Washington Flyer’s Best Travel Blogs of 2011.
- Featured in 25 Australian Travel Blogs and Bloggers to Watch in 2012.
- Named in Adventurous Kate’s Eight Travel Blogs that Rocked in 2011.
- #4 of Aussie on the Road’s Top 10 Travel Blogs from 2011.
- Our post 5 reasons we’re joining the gym before traveling was featured in The Gen Y Travel Blog Carnival: 5th Edition at Never Ending Voyage.
- Travel Blogger Friday 30 on The Aussie Nomad.
- We were featured as 1 of the 8 Best Travel Blogs to Follow in 2011 on Pause The Moment.
- Our post 7 reasons why you should take that round-the-world trip and travel now! was featured in A Dangerous Business’ Best Blogs of the Week & What in the World? #18.
- Our post setting travel and financial goals was featured on Indefinite Backpacking’s Have I Got Travel Blogs For You: Episode 3.
- We were featured in #FollowFriday Five: Travel Blog Community (Feb 25) on Traveling Canucks.
- yTravel Blog featured us in their list of 36 Travel Blogs to Follow and The Benefits.
- Our video from the Havaianas Thong Challenge was featured in the Surf Coast News.