You’ve seen Kieron’s packing list but my one is a little different. See, a lot of people will think I’m overpacking or bringing things that are unnecessary but so far I’m happy with what I’ve got and have used just about everything in my pack.
I’ve already briefly touched on my packing list in the post 6 packing essentials for a stylish female traveler and you’ll see more of that in the list below – I am passionate about taking care of my skin and also like to look good even while I’m traveling.
- Singlets (5)
- Oversized Tops (2)
- Dressy Top
- Hooded Jacket
- Pyjama Tops (2)
- Victoria’s Secret Bikini
- Underwear and Bras (in packing cube)
- Pyjama Pants
- Full Length Leggings
- Sports Leggings
- Dressy Skirt
- Denim Shorts
- Black Shorts
- Board Shorts
- Running Shoes
- Heels – these are a very old pair that will be getting replaced once we get to LA!
- Havaianas Thongs (Flip-Flops)
- Shower Flip-Flops – Kieron has also decided to start using these.
And a couple more things…
- Canon IXUS 100 Point and Shoot Camera with Charger
- Kodak Playsport Underwater Video Camera with Charger
- iPhone 3GS, Charger and Headphones
- ACER Aspire One Happy Netbook with Charger
- Pink USB Stick
- GHD Hair Straightener
- VS Sassoon Travel Hairdryer
As Kieron mentioned in his list, most of the medication is stored in my pack.
- Daily Medication Supplies – mostly asthma puffers.
- Supply of Contact Lenses, Case and Solution
- Hayfever Tablets
- Eye Drops
- Antiseptic Cream
- Diarrhoea Tablets
- Buscopan (for upset tummies)
- Restavit (to help with sleep)
- Nasal Decongestant
- Anti-Inflammatory Tablets
Toiletries (in Clarins Red Bag)
- Toothbrush and Toothpaste
- Dental Floss
- Venus Razor and Cartridges
- Exfoliating Skin Towel
- Big Shower Hair Comb – one of the best things I’ve brought!
- An assortment of other bits and pieces – eye sleeping mask, hair ties/hair clips, safety pin, headbands, nail clippers, tweezers, ear plugs and a pumice stone.
- Hand Sanitizer
- Nail File
I did bring all my make-up that I use everyday at home.
- Make-Up Bag - Foundation, Loose Powder, Concealer, Bronzer, Mascara, Eyeliner, Blush, Eyebrow Pencil, Powder Brush, Lipstick/Gloss.
- Cleaning Wipes
- Eye Cream
- Face Sunscreen – use it or you’ll age a lot faster!
- Body moisturizer
- Travel Sized Tissues
- Travel Wallet
- Spare Passport Photos
- International Drivers License
- Travel Journal & Diary
- Other Travel Documents
Oh, and one more very important thing!
A Tube of Vegemite
Yes, I also have a tube of Vegemite in my pack that I have nearly used up in just over 2 weeks! Anyone know where to buy some in the USA? No, seriously.
Well anyway that’s my packing list – it looks like the longest packing list of all time but the majority of things on here are small and fit easily within my pack. So what do you think?